Tedrick’s goal is to help guide clients through the stressful process of litigation in a wide variety of labor and employment matters. He is experienced in defending against claims of harassment, discrimination, and wrongful termination, as well as representational proceedings and charges of unfair labor practices in front of the NLRB. representing clients in grievance and arbitration proceedings.
He enjoys learning about his clients’ industries to better understand the complexities of their problems and craft practical solutions.
Tedrick enjoys watching the Dallas Cowboys, thrift shopping, collecting sneakers, and trying new restaurants.
- “It sounds simple telling people to work hard and never quit, but to really execute and demonstrate those principles takes discipline and faith. Those are the two factors that I believe separate the good from the great; the successes from the failures.”
- Nipsey Hussle
- Union Contract Negotiations
- Union Avoidance Counseling and Campaigns
- Defense of NLRB and EEOC Charges
- Employment Policy Formulation and Advice
- Policy Analysis and Employment Law Training
Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- J.D., cum laude, 2021
- SBA Board Member
- Dean’s List
Stephen F. Austin State University
- B.A., Criminal Justice
- Track & Field, 2016 Division I All-American; 2017 MVP
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc., President
- Dean’s List
Bar & Court Admissions
- Missouri, 2022