Constangy's Jacksonville office is pleased to offer this "FLSA Intensive Series" to provide an in-depth FLSA education in a convenient format. Whether you are an FLSA novice, or an experienced professional, this series will benefit anyone responsible for FLSA compliance or oversight who is seeking the most up-to-date legal guidance, practical tips, and a better understanding of the FLSA and its many nuances. The topics covered at each session include:
- Use of personal devices away from the workplace
- Compensable Work Time : Fundamentals and recent development
Presented by: J. Ray Poole and Gary R. Wheeler
- The Employee v. Independent Contractor designation: Recent developments and fundamentals
- Interns or Employees? Recent case law
Presented by: John F. Dickinson and Lori K. Mans
- By Popular Demand: Topic to be Selected by Attendees
Presented by: J. Evan Gibbs and Meg Zabijaka
- Preparing for the anticipated changes to the "White Collar Exemptions"
- Recent Case Law on White Collar Exemptions
Breakfast & Registration 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Presentation 8:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
Thursday, July 16
Friday, July 31
Thursday, August 13
Thursday, August 27
Conference room of BB&T
200 West Forsyth Street, Suite 100
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Located on the concourse level of the BB&T Building. The entrance into the conference room is at the Hogan Street entrance into the BB&T Building.
Full series - $50/per attendee*
*Registrants are welcome to attend all sessions, or may have a co-worker from the same organization substitute for any session