Attend this webinar to learn about seven drug-testing litigation landmines for public employers, based on recent court decisions. Failure to sidestep the landmines can result in costly mistakes for public employers, and end careers for the individual decision makers.
Key learning objectives of the presentation are as follows:
1. The importance of supervisor training
2. Critical steps to take when developing a public employer drug testing policy
3. Implementing your drug testing policy without violating employees’ Constitutional rights
4. How to properly handle the employee who voluntarily comes forward
5. What supervisors need to know about personal liability for Constitutional violations.
Constangy Partners Tommy Eden and Jonathan Martin will present this fast-paced and entertaining webinar. Tommy and Jonathan both work with private and public employers nationwide to help them solve some of the most challenging drug-free workplace issues.