According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, "The Clearinghouse is a secure online database that will give employers, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, State Driver Licensing Agencies, and State law enforcement personnel real-time information about commercial driver’s license and commercial learner’s permit holders’ drug and alcohol program violations."
Our webinar will provide what you need to know about the Clearinghouse, including the following:
- Overview of the Clearinghouse
- When employers can begin registering themselves and their drivers
- When the Clearinghouse must be used
- Impact of the Clearinghouse on highway safety
- Information that will be available on the Clearinghouse
- How to use the Clearinghouse
- Whether employers' existing FMCSA drug and alcohol policies will still be compliant.
Please join us! The cost is complimentary, but space is limited.
1.0 HRCI Credit*
1.0 SHRM Credit*