| Tuesday 1:00 - 2:00 PM Eastern / 10:00 - 11:00 AM Pacific
As COVID-19 vaccine mandates proliferate, employers are being flooded with employee requests for exemptions based on medical conditions or religious beliefs.
In this webinar, Constangy partners Jon Yarbrough and Robin Shea will cover the following:
- Why are reasonable accommodations required at all in connection with the COVID-19 vaccines?
- Should employers accommodate pregnant employees who are concerned about getting the vaccine?
- How do requests for religious accommodation differ from requests for disability accommodation?
- What can employers do to ensure that a religious accommodation request is legitimate?
- Can employers shortcut the reasonable accommodation process by simply refusing to consider for hire anyone who is not vaccinated?
- What are some best practices for employers?
Continuing Education: HRCI / SHRM