Aimee has over a decade and a half of experience working on nonimmigrant petitions, including H-1Bs, L-1s, E-3s, and TNs. She has worked in a range of immigration settings, ranging from boutique immigration law firms to large international law firms. Her range and amount of experience allows her to handle anything from unique, one of a kind cases to large volume case work.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Denver Paralegal Institute Alumni Group
Aimee’s favorite hobbies include spending time with her rescue dogs and with her Ford Mustang.
- “If it is not right, do not do it, if it is not true, do not say it.”
- Marcus Aurelius
- Creating case management processes and procedures
- Creating case management templates and checklists
University of Colorado at Boulder
- B.A., Dean’s List
- Golden Key Honor Society
Denver Paralegal Institute
- Paralegal Certificate