Amanda represents employers in a wide variety of employment and labor law. She counsels and guides employers in actions brought under state common law and federal laws. Amanda advises clients on a range of practical management and employer issues such as hiring and termination, disability and leave issues, employment policies and practices, documentation, litigation prevention, and best practices.
Honors & Recognitions
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch" for Labor and Employment Law - Management and Litigation - Labor and Employment (2024)
Professional & Civic Associations
President of Mercer University Law School Young Alumni Council (2019-present)
Co-chair of Development Committee of Mercer University Law School Young Alumni Council (2017-2019)
Amanda was born and raised in Tampa, Florida. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling with her dog Rigsby, and playing tennis. Amanda also enjoys remaining involved in Mercer Law School and assisting the school in any way she can.
- "Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most."
Mercer University Law School
- J.D., 2017
- Dean’s List: 2015-2017
- Certificate in Advanced Legal Writing, Research, and Drafting
- CALI Award for Advanced Legal Writing, Research, and Drafting
College of William and Mary
- B.A., English; Economics, 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- Georgia, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia