Not currently licensed in or practicing law in Massachusetts; any Massachusetts work performed is administrative in nature and supervised by a Massachusetts partner.
Barbara practices primarily in the area of Business Immigration where she represents corporations, research organizations and academic institutions in acquiring employment-based nonimmigrant visas and permanent residence for scientists, scholars, executives, managers and professionals including:
- H-1B visas
- L-1 visas
- TN visas
- O-1 visas
- EB-1 Persons of Extraordinary ability/ Outstanding Professors and Researchers/
- Multinational Managers or Executives
- EB-2 Advanced Degree Professionals and National Interest Waivers
- EB-3 Professionals and Skilled workers
When she is not working, Barbara enjoys spending time with her family and friends and traveling.
News & Analysis
Client Presentations & Firm Publications
- Webinar: Covid-19 and Immigration - 5.4.20Webinar
- Atlanta Lunch & Learn: Immigration Enforcement in the Trump Era - What Every Employer Should Know - 10.15.19230 Peachtree St. NW, Suite 2400, Atlanta, GA 30303
Harvard Law School
- J.D., 2003
University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- B.A., magna cum laude, 1999
Bar & Court Admissions
- Georgia, 2006
- New Jersey, 2006
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Not currently licensed in or practicing law in Massachusetts; any Massachusetts work performed is administrative in nature and supervised by a Massachusetts partner.