Cheri possesses over twenty years of business immigration experience, specifically with labor certification applications. Prior to joining Constangy, Cheri worked for law firms in the Houston and Denver areas. She currently assists Attorney Bradshaw with PERM labor certification applications and also occasionally prepares Schedule A I-140 Petitions as well as regular I-140 Petitions.
Outside the office, Cheri looks forward to spending time with her husband and four boys. She also enjoys traveling with her family and best friend. She has a passion for photography. Cheri looks forward to basketball season as she coaches her sons’ team.
- "Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like its heaven on earth."Mark Twain
- PERM Labor Certification Applications
- I-140 Petitions
- Schedule A I-140 Petitions
University of Houston – Clear Lake
- Bachelor of Science degree in American Jurisprudence, 1999
San Jacinto College – South Campus
- Associates degree in Social Science, 1996