Deepa represents employers on a broad range of issues in the workplace, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination.
Prior to joining Constangy, Deepa practiced corporate law at an AmLaw 100 firm, advising primarily startup companies and venture capital investors.
While at Berkeley Law, Deepa served as a law clerk at the US Department of Justice where she worked on employment discrimination as well as other civil litigation matters. Deepa also served as an extern at the Securities Exchange Commission and ran the Wage Justice Clinic as its co-director.
Professional & Civic Associations
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
Deepa enjoys portrait photography, attempting to paint by following YouTube tutorials, and exploring local bakeries as a sweet tooth. She also helps her wife foster kittens.
- "So often in life, things that you regard as an impediment turn out to be great, good fortune."Ruth Bader Ginsberg
University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- JD, 2020, with a certificate in business law
- Prosser Prize: Negotiations
- Co-President, South Asian Law Students Association
- Co-Director, Wage Justice Clinic
University of California, Berkeley
- BA, 2014, with highest distinction (summa cum laude)
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2021
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Telugu (Regional Indian Language)