National labor and employment law firm Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP is pleased to welcome five new associates to the firm’s offices in California, Georgia and Texas.
- Jeff Champ has joined the firm’s Austin office. Prior to joining Constangy, he spent three years as an associate with the Florida-based firm of Allen, Norton & Blue. Champ received his J.D. in 2017 from Florida State University.
- David Cromer has joined Constangy’s Macon office after spending three years at the local firm James Bates Brannan Groover. He received his J.D. in 2018 from Mercer University
- Deepa Kollipara has joined our San Francisco office. She comes to Constangy from O’Melveny &Myers, where she practiced corporate law, advising primarily startup companies and venture capital investors. She received her J.D. in 2020 from the University of California, Berkeley, where she served as a law clerk at the US Department of Justice where she worked on employment discrimination as well as other civil litigation matters.
- Julia Levitskaia has joined Constangy’s Los Angeles office. She previously spent several years at LTL Attorneys and was a key part of their intellectual property, employment, and commercial litigation groups. Levitskaia received her J.D. in 2009 from Golden Gate University.
- Romina Tamiry has also joined the Los Angeles office. Prior to joining Constangy, she was an associate at a boutique plaintiff’s employment law firm in Los Angeles specializing in wage and hour class and representative PAGA actions. She received her J.D. in 2019 from Pepperdine University.
About Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP:
Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete offers a wider lens on workplace law. We have counseled employers exclusively since 1946. With offices in 17 states, we are one of the largest labor and employment law practices in the U.S. Constangy has been named as a top firm for women and minorities by organizations including Law360, the National Law Journal and Vault.com. Many of our more than 170 attorneys have been recognized by leading authorities such as Chambers & Partners, Best Lawyers in America® and Martindale Hubbell. Find out more about us online at www.constangy.com or follow us on Twitter @ConstangyLaw.