Jason is an experienced litigator in the area of employment and wage and hour laws. He litigates federal and state minimum wage and overtime claims across the country. Much of Jason’s practice involves class and collective actions and his experience with wage and hour issues runs the gamut from off the clock work to employee misclassification.
Prior to joining the firm, Jason worked for a national plaintiff-side law firm representing employees in wage and hour and other employment matters. This familiarity with plaintiffs’ strategies and tactics offers Jason a unique prospective when advising his clients prior to and during litigation. Jason is also a certified mediator and his mediation experience allows him to find creative solutions for his clients.
Professional & Civic Associations
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Federal Bar Association
When Jason isn’t busy cheering on his favorite D.C. area sports teams, you can find him creating new recipes in the kitchen or home-brewing with his friends.
News & Analysis
Speaking Engagements & Industry Publications
- “Payroll and Benefits Administration Law,” National Business Institute, 2018
- “Federal Court: Start to Finish,” National Business Institute, 2017
- “Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
University of Maryland - Francis King Carey School of Law
- J.D., 2012
- Mediation Clinic, Baltimore District Court Mediator
Washington University in St. Louis
- B.A., 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- Maryland, 2012
- Minnesota, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota