Kelly is passionate about helping businesses secure the international talent they need to succeed and thrive in today's increasingly global marketplace. With a strong background in immigration law and compliance, she works closely with employers to navigate the complex web of immigration regulations and ensure their hiring practices are fully compliant. Whether it's securing work visas, permanent residency, or managing the nuances of international hiring, Kelly provides innovative solutions tailored to each client's unique needs.
Kelly has nearly a decade of business immigration experience. She spent her first nine years in the field as a paralegal before graduating from law school and beginning her career as an attorney. With her paralegal background, Kelly understands all sides of the practice, from case intake to legal strategy. She combines these skills to give clients and their foreign national employees the best experience possible. Kelly strives to provide white-glove service in a high-volume setting, a challenging and rewarding goal.
Kelly enjoys building personal connections with both clients and their foreign national employees. As a lifelong student with an array of interests, she appreciates learning about clients' businesses, how they operate, and the international talent that makes them successful.
Professional & Civic Associations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Kelly loves spending time outside; whether hiking, skiing, swimming, or just picking fruit in her yard, she enjoys basking in the sun. Kelly is a runner, weightlifter, and yogi. She attends many classical, rock, jazz, and alternative concerts. At the end of the day, Kelly likes curling up with her dogs and a good book.
- "I am rooted, but I flow."
- Virginia Woolf, The Waves
- Employment-based non-immigrant visas including: H-1B, E-2, E-3, TN, L-1, O-1
- Employment-based immigrant visas including: PERM, I-140
- Green cards
- I-9 Compliance
Georgia State University College of Law
- J.D., magna cum laude, 2022
- Black Law Students Association
- Graduate Researcher focusing on Law and Development, Disaster Law, and Environmental Law
- Independent Study on Chaucer’s Man of Law
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.A., English, 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- Georgia, 2023
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Currently licensed in Georgia only
- Practice limited to federal matters only