Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP congratulates ten attorneys from our North Carolina offices who have been named to the 2017 Super Lawyers rankings.
- Jill Stricklin was selected in employment and labor law, and was also named to the "Top 50 Women Attorneys in North Carolina" list.
- Terry Clark, John Doyle, Randy Loftis, Kristine Sims and Robin Shea of Winston-Salem, and Jon Yarbrough of Asheville were also named as 2017 Super Lawyers in employment and labor law.
- Penni Bradshaw of Winston-Salem was named in the Immigration (business) law category.
- Kenneth Carlson of Winston-Salem was named in the Alternative Dispute Resolution category.
- William McMahon of Winston-Salem was named as a "Rising Star" in employment and labor law.
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
About Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP:
Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete offers a wider lens on workplace law. We have counseled employers exclusively since 1946. With offices in 15 states, we are one of the largest labor and employment law practices in the U.S. Constangy has been named as a top firm for women and minorities by organizations including Law360, the National Law Journal and Vault.com. Many of our more than 180 attorneys have been recognized by leading authorities such as Chambers & Partners, Best Lawyers in America® and Martindale Hubbell. Find out more about us online at www.constangy.com or follow us on Twitter @ConstangyLaw.