Constangy congratulates the following attorneys recognized in the 2019 North Carolina Super Lawyers rankings.
- Penni Bradshaw (immigration)
- Kenneth Carlson (alternative dispute resolution)
- Terry Clark (employment & labor)
- John Doyle (employment & labor)
- Randy Loftis (employment & labor)
- Charles Roberts (employment & labor)
- Robin Shea (employment & labor)
- Kristin Sims (employment & labor)
- Jill Stricklin (employment & labor)
- Jonathan Yarbrough (employment & labor)
The following attorney was also recognized as Super Lawyers Rising Stars:
- William McMahon (employment & labor)
About Super Lawyers
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.