National labor and employment law firm Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP is delighted to announce its recognition in the 2023 edition of Chambers USA. The firm, along with 17 of its attorneys, has been honored both nationwide and in multiple regions throughout the country.
Constangy’s California, Florida, Georgia, Missouri, and Tennessee offices were recognized in the Labor & Employment law category.
The 17 Constangy attorneys recognized are:
- Zan Blue (Labor & Employment - Tennessee)
- Penni Bradshaw (Immigration - North Carolina)
- Richard Brown (Labor & Employment - Alabama)
- Teresa Bult (Labor & Employment - Tennessee)
- Ken Carlson (Labor & Employment - North Carolina)
- Cara Crotty (Labor & Employment - South Carolina)
- Mary Dohner Smith (Labor & Employment - Tennessee)
- John Doyle (Labor & Employment - North Carolina)
- Ellen Kearns (Labor & Employment - Massachusetts)
- Damon Kitchen (Labor & Employment - Florida)
- Michael Malfitano (Labor & Employment - Florida)
- Don Prophete (Labor & Employment - Missouri: Kansas City & Surrounds)
- Kim Seten (Labor & Employment - Missouri: Kansas City & Surrounds)
- Sal Simao (Labor & Employment - New Jersey)
- Ken Sulzer (Labor & Employment - California)
- Patrick Tyson (Labor & Employment - Georgia, Occupational Safety and Health - Nationwide)
- Neil Wasser (Labor & Employment - Georgia)
Chambers USA is the leading guide to the legal profession and determines its annual rankings through confidential in-depth interviews with clients and attorneys and an assessment of recent work. Attorneys are ranked in their respective practice areas on the basis of legal knowledge and experience, ability, effectiveness and client service. Law firm departments are ranked using these qualities, as well as effectiveness and capability of the department as a whole. More information on the ranking process can be found at https://chambers.com/legal-guide/usa-5.
Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete offers a wider lens on workplace law. We have counseled employers exclusively since 1946. With offices in 21 states, we are one of the largest labor and employment law practices in the U.S., with a growing Cybersecurity & Data Privacy practice group to match. Constangy has been named as a top firm for women and minorities by organizations including Working Mother Magazine, Law360, the National Law Journal and Vault.com. Many of our more than 200 attorneys have been recognized by leading authorities such as Chambers USA®, The Best Lawyers in America® and Martindale-Hubbell. Find out more about us online at www.constangy.com or follow us on Twitter @ConstangyLaw.