Located on Northeast Florida's coastline, Jacksonville is one of the most beautiful and fastest-growing areas of the state. The office is located in the heart of the downtown area, within proximity to the Federal Courthouse, City Hall and the city's central park.
- Take I-75 South from Georgia to Lake City, Florida
- At Lake City, take I-10 East to Jacksonville (approx 1 hour)
- Near the heart of downtown, I-10 will merge with I-95
- Take I-95 North
- Shortly after the merger, you will see an exit for Forsyth Street (on your right hand side), so get in your right hand lane as quickly as you can after merging onto I-95 North
- Take the Forsyth Street exit (this is a one way street heading east)
- Stay on Forsyth Street for several blocks until you see the intersection of Forsyth and Julia Streets
- Our building, Truist (i.e., 200 West Forsyth Street, a 17 story white concrete and glass structure), will be on your right immediately after you cross through this intersection. However, our parking garage is directly across from our building on your left.
- Immediately after you go through this intersection, look for the entrance to the parking garage on your left
- Take a ticket and park on the roof of the parking garage
- At the top of the parking garage, there will be two sets of elevators (i.e., a set on the east and west ends of the structure)
- At the eastern-most end of the parking deck there will be a spiral for cars to exit. Take this set of elevators to the basement
- Upon exiting the elevator walk straight down the tunnel directly in front of you. This tunnel will take you under Forsyth Street and dogleg to the right and then the left, bringing you to the elevators in our building.
- We're on the 17th Floor, Suite 1700