A relentless innovator and true change agent, Jennifer serves as Constangy's Chief Marketing Officer. In this role, she guides the firm's marketing and business development strategy, leading a team of highly skilled marketing professionals. Jennifer's true passion lies in coaching lawyers to connect the dots in their practice to achieve business development success and deliver value to their clients while maintaining a laser focus on client service.
With 20 years of experience in legal marketing, Jennifer has enjoyed multiple leadership positions at both the regional and international levels of the Legal Marketing Association (LMA), as well as serving on the American Marketing Association's (AMA) Board of Directors. An award-winning marketing professional, she was named to Triad Business Journal's "Top 40 Professionals Under 40" list in 2022, selected as an "Unsung Legal Hero" by North Carolina Lawyers Weekly in 2018 and has led her team to win multiple "Your Honor" awards from the LMA.
Jennifer earned her bachelor's degree from North Carolina State University in Communication and is passionate about understanding how the art of communication affects every aspect of life - which she applies ambitiously to her work.
Honors & Recognitions
- Triad Business Journal's "40 Leaders Under 40" (2021)
- Recognized in the "Marketing Management and Leadership: Internal Marketing" category of the 2020 Your Honor Awards presented by the Southeast Region of the Legal Marketing Association.
- 2018's Unsung Legal Heroes by North Carolina Lawyers Weekly
Professional & Civic Associations
- Co-Chair, Legal Marketing Association, Client Value SIG, 2022-present
- Co-Chair, Legal Marketing Association, Small Team & Solo Marketer SIG, 2019-2020
- Member, Legal Sales and Service Organization, 2020-present
- Member, Run for the Greenway Committee, Greensboro Parks and Recreation, 2018-2019
- Secretary, Legal Marketing Association, Southeast Region, 2017-2019
- Director of Outreach, Legal Marketing Association, Southeast Chapter, 2016-2017
- Director of Communication, Legal Marketing Association, Southeast Chapter, 2015-2016
- Vice President – Social Media, American Marketing Association, Triangle Chapter, 2011-2012
- Chair, Legal Marketing Association, Raleigh City Group, 2011-2012
In her free time, Jennifer can be found exploring nature with her family or perfecting her yoga practice.
North Carolina State University
- B.A., Communication - Public and Interpersonal