For over fifteen years, Leigh Tyson has practiced in all areas of labor and employment law, with an emphasis on National Labor Relations Board issues. Leigh is co-chair of Constangy's Labor Relations Practice Group.
The focus of Leigh's practice includes:
- Litigation before the National Labor Relations Board, including unfair labor practice charges and representation hearings;
- Collective bargaining and arbitration;
- Employment discrimination claims, including investigations, mediation, and litigation;
- Investigations into all workplace matters, including wage/hour, OSHA, and ADA compliance; and
- Supervisory training in all areas relating to labor and employment law.
In addition to representing clients across the country in a wide range of industries, Leigh is also the host of Constangy's first video series, "Close Up on Workplace Law," where she interviews other Constangy attorneys about current issues affecting employers. She is also a frequent author and speaker on legal issues of interest to employers.
Honors & Recognitions
- Best Lawyers in America® (2021-2022)
- Rising Star, Georgia Super Lawyers® (2006-2007)
News & Analysis
Client Presentations & Firm Publications
Blogs, Videos & Podcasts
- “Common sense often makes good law.”William O. Douglas
- Labor Law
University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D., 2002
- B.A., cum laude, English Literature, 1999
The Westminster Schools
Bar & Court Admissions
- Georgia, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia