Wednesday, October 08, 2014
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET
As harassment claims continue to proliferate, and as protections for some employees extend to sexual orientation and gender identity, employers must be ready for such claims before they arise.
Our presenters are well-versed in helping employers respond to these challenges. Join us as we discuss such topics as
• What an effective no-harassment policy should include
• How to communicate the policy to employees and ensure that managers are well trained
• How to handle complaints, and initiate the investigation
• Nuts and bolts of a harassment investigation
• The investigation is over: now what do we do?
Registration Fees: $25 - Per phone line
For more information about this webinar, contact Kian Wint at email@example.com