The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act Clearinghouse opened for registration on September 28. According to the FMCSA, “The Clearinghouse is a secure online database that will give employers, the FMCSA, State Driver Licensing Agencies, and State law enforcement personnel real-time access to important information about CDL Driver drug and alcohol program violations.”
In this webinar update, we’ll discuss these steps that transportation employers can take to be on the road to compliance:
- How to educate staff on the requirements of the FMCSA Clearinghouse regulations.
- How to select the employee who will enroll your entity in the Clearinghouse and direct your entity’s Clearinghouse compliance efforts.
- How to prepare the employees you are entrusting with your Clearinghouse access. (Webinar participants will receive a Clearinghouse Ready Compliance notebook.)
- How to designate your Clearinghouse service agents.
- How to purchase your “Query Plan Bundles.”
- How to get a policy and Forms Toolkit.
- How to train your supervisors and CDL Drivers on the Clearinghouse.
This webinar update will be presented by Tommy Eden and Jeff Thompson. You may also want to view the recorded webinar of our original program, presented August 28, which will give you more background on the Clearinghouse regulations and links to helpful resources.