| Thursday 10:00-11:00 A.M. Pacific
Join us for an informative webinar presented by Nestor Barrero, Richard Bromley, Steve Katz, Sarah Robertson, and Ron Sarian from Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP addressing some significant changes in California employment laws.
We will cover the following topics:
AB 51 Arbitration Agreements
- Are arbitration agreements viable at all in California?
- What should employers consider regarding their existing arbitration agreements?
AB 749 No-Rehire Clauses in Separation Agreements
- What is covered and what is not?
- What is an “aggrieved person”?
- Is “no rehire” available if negotiated with an attorney for an employee or ex-employee?
SB 142 Lactation Accommodation
- What are the new requirements for all California employers concerning flat surfaces, privacy, running water, refrigeration?
- Are there exemptions for small businesses?
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Basic primer on the CCPA and how it might impact employers in California.
AB 9 New Statute of Limitations for Filing FEHA Claims
- What should employers do now in terms of preserving records, testimony, statements?
Please join us! The cost is complimentary, but space is limited.
For additional information, please contact Kian Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org.