Join us for an informative webinar presented by Nestor Barrero, Richard Bromley, Steve Katz, Sarah Robertson, and Ron Sarian from Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP addressing some significant changes in California employment laws.
We will cover the following topics:
AB 51 Arbitration Agreements
- Are arbitration agreements viable at all in California?
- What should employers consider regarding their existing arbitration agreements?
AB 749 No-Rehire Clauses in Separation Agreements
- What is covered and what is not?
- What is an “aggrieved person”?
- Is “no rehire” available if negotiated with an attorney for an employee or ex-employee?
SB 142 Lactation Accommodation
- What are the new requirements for all California employers concerning flat surfaces, privacy, running water, refrigeration?
- Are there exemptions for small businesses?
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Basic primer on the CCPA and how it might impact employers in California.
AB 9 New Statute of Limitations for Filing FEHA Claims
- What should employers do now in terms of preserving records, testimony, statements?
Please join us! The cost is complimentary, but space is limited.