President Biden’s Executive Order requiring contractors to ensure employees are vaccinated will be effective for many contractors soon – potentially within a few weeks or even days. Contractors will have detailed procedures to implement that may vary from location to location and from employee to employee. Is your organization prepared?
Join us for a one-hour webinar discussing the Executive Order and the recent Guidance issued by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force, including topics such as:
- Coverage for contractors and subcontractors
- FAR clause
- Vaccine mandate & applicability in different scenarios
- Masking & physical distancing requirements
- Responsibilities of COVID-19 Safety Coordinator
- Steps for ensuring compliance
- And more!
This session will guide you through the issues important to understanding the new mandates and to ensuring compliance for your organization.
When you register, you will have the option of submitting questions for the presenter to cover during the webinar. We will address these, as well as questions raised during the webinar, as time permits.