The Biden Administration is approaching the end of its first year in office, and, along with the continuing impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, the landscape has changed for employers in many significant ways. Please join us for a wide-ranging update of how the policies of this administration are impacting employers in a variety of ways.
We will answer the following questions:
- What is changing at the National Labor Relations Board?
- What is new at the US Department of Labor?
- Has H-1Bs and other visa processing improved?
- What’s new in the emerging field of Diversity and Inclusion?
- What is changing at the state level?
- Are unions changing their organizing strategies in response to the new administration’s policies and the pandemic?
- How can you better assess whether you are vulnerable to such union organizing?
This event will take place at the Boston Marriott Newton. For those who can't attend in person, there will be an option to attend virtually.