Amir is a member of the Constangy Cyber Team and located in the Philadelphia office. Prior to joining Constangy, Amir worked for the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office managing many unique matters with a wide variety of crimes, overseeing investigations into new offenses, and putting cases on trial before a jury.
Amir earned his Juris Doctor from Rutgers School of Law – Camden, and his undergraduate degree from University of California, Los Angeles.
Amir has always enjoyed technology, especially where it intersects with the law. Amir currently holds the Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US).
Honors & Recognitions
- ABA and BNA Intellectual Property Award
Professional & Civic Associations
- Trustee, Camden County Bar Association
- Trustee, Camden County Bar Foundation
- Trustee, Rutgers Law—Camden Alumni Association
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) for United States law (US) through the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
Rutgers School of Law, Camden
- J.D., 2014
University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A., Political Science, 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2022
- New Jersey, 2014
- Pennsylvania, 2014