Joy has worked as an immigration paralegal for over 25 years and has been a certified paralegal by the North Carolina State Bar since 2006. She works closely with Attorney Justin Coffey to handle a variety of immigration matters. Joy's experience includes business immigration, family immigration, and immigration matters for entertainers.
Professional & Civic Associations
North Carolina State Bar Certified Paralegal (2006-present)
Joy loves spending time with her dogs and is a huge fan of Clemson football. She grew up on Hilton Head Island, SC and loves to travel.
- Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.
- Nicole Sobon
- H-1B, L-1A & L-1B, TN, O-1, P-1, E-1/E-2, E-3
- Foreign Labor Certification (PERM)
- I-140 (EB-1, EB-2 & EB-3)
- Adjustment of Status
- Family Based Applications
- Five semesters towards Textiles/Business Administration degree