Kritika represents and advises employers on a variety of workplace law matters including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, failure to accommodate, wrongful termination, and wage and hour compliance.
Prior to joining Constangy, Kritika represented employers on labor and employment matters at a boutique law firm in San Francisco.
While at UC Davis Law, Kritika served as Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Juvenile Law & Policy, and as Articles Editor of the Business Law Journal. She was also a Certified Law Student with the Civil Rights Clinic at UC Davis Law and co-authored a Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals brief in this role. Kritika also served as Board Member of King Hall’s Employment Association and Student Member of the Milton L. Schwartz/David F. Levi American Inn of Court.
Outside of the office, Kritika loves to play tennis.
- "Justice is the first virtue of social institutions, as truth is of systems of thought…Each person possesses an inviolability founded on justice that even the welfare of society as a whole cannot override.”
- John Rawls, A Theory of Justice
University of California, Davis School of Law
- J.D., 2018
- Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Juvenile Law and Policy
- Articles Editor of the Business Law Journal
- Certified Law Student, Civil Rights Clinic UC Davis Law
- Board Member, King Hall’s Employment Association
- Student Member, Milton L. Schwartz/David F. Levi American Inn of Court
University of California, Berkeley, B.A. Political Science
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2020