Michael is a member of the Constangy Cyber Team. He assists clients in responding to a variety of data security incidents, including advising clients in their response efforts, coordinating digital forensics and remediation, advising on data breach notification statutes, facilitating the fulfillment of consumer and regulatory notification obligations, and responding to government, regulatory, and media inquiries. Michael also advises clients on compliance with foreign, federal, and state privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Michael has a background in civil litigation, spending over seven years working in various aspects, including healthcare litigation, product liability, and premises liability.
Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- J.D., summa cum laude, 2016
University of Arizona
- B.A., Political Science, 2012
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia