Sydney represents employers in a wide array of complex labor and employment matters. Her expertise extends to handling intricate wage and hour disputes and PAGA actions at the state and federal levels. Her practice also covers a comprehensive range of employment law issues. She deftly navigates wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other employment actions.
Prior to joining Constangy, Sydney practiced in the general Litigation group at a firm in Los Angeles, where she represented clients from a wide range of industries in commercial, securities, and other corporate litigation. Sydney also assisted the Labor and Employment group on multiple pay equity reviews for large corporate and non-profit clients.
With an acute understanding of labor and employment law complexities, Sydney is a trusted advisor to employers, providing them with the guidance they need to foster a compliant and harmonious work environment.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Words2Action, Board of Directors (2020-present)
News & Analysis
Speaking Engagements & Industry Publications
- “Sexual Orientation Discrimination Under Title VII: The Promising Road Ahead,” Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, Volume 52, Issue 1, 2018
- “When you learn, teach. When you get, give.”
- Maya Angelou
- Loyola Law School
- J.D., 2019
- Magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Sayre MacNeil Scholar
- Member, St. Thomas More Law Honor Society
- Technical Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- University of California Irvine
- B.A., Anthropology, 2016
- B.A., Political Science, 2016
- Member, Div. I Women’s Volleyball Team (2012-2016)
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2019