Kelsey represents employers in all aspects of employment litigation, with a particular focus on complex wage and hour class action and PAGA matters. Her practice also covers a variety of single-plaintiff disputes such as discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, and harassment. In addition to her litigation practice, Kelsey counsels employers on a broad range of employment-related matters.
Prior to joining Constangy, Kelsey was an associate in the employment law group of a national firm.
- Wage and Hour Compliance and Litigation
- Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA)
- Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA)
Fordham University School of Law
- J.D., 2016
- Business & Articles Editor, Fordham International Law Journal
- Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, Cum Laude
- B.S., Integrated Marketing Communications with a minor in Legal Studies, 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2019
- New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York