Wednesday, September 24, 2014
1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m EDT
Join Constangy lawyers as they take you through the pitfalls surrounding employee handbooks in today’s highly charged labor and employment law environment. With the onslaught of anti-employer decisions emanating from the NLRB, our experience is that 4 out of 5 handbooks now contain illegal provisions. Add in aggressive rulings from the EEOC, DOL and the courts and one can only wonder where this will all end? Meanwhile, employers must learn to address their new legal obligations in effective, but practical ways.
Our presenters are well prepared to help you respond to these new challenges. Join them and learn what you need to do to protect your company from adverse legal determinations and financial liability.
Topics of interest will include:
- Social Media – How To Avoid Going Viral!
- Rules of Conduct – What Not To Prohibit In Your Handbook!
- The Protections of PCA – What Can That Entail?
- Employment At-Will Statements – When Is It Enough Already?
- Union-Free Statements – Has Their Time Passed?
And much, much more!
Registration Fees: $25 - Per phone line