Christopher (Chris) is an attorney in the Chicago office focused on assisting employers with employment litigation prevention and defense. He is experienced in defending against claims of harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, wage and hour, medical leave, and other civil rights disputes brought under state common law and federal laws.
Prior to becoming a part of Constangy, Chris served as a law clerk for two years at a plaintiff's employment firm, where he acquired valuable knowledge about the tactics frequently employed against Constangy's clients. Additionally, during his time in law school, Chris completed an externship for a semester at the headquarters of a global restaurant company, where he had a direct reporting relationship with the general counsel and employment counsel. This experience provided him with further valuable insights into understanding client expectations regarding legal representation and underscored the significance of grasping a company's unique culture.
Outside of work, Chris enjoys playing competitive soccer and tennis—the sports he played at the NCAA Division III level. Chris also travels across the country playing in a national, competitive volleyball association.
- “Pressure is a privilege.”
- Billie Jean King
University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law
- J.D., cum laude, 2023
- President of the Latinx Law Student Association
- Dean’s List
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Arbitration
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Family Law
- Recipient of the Leon Seidman Memorial Award Scholarship
- Recipient of the Marian Kincaid Warns & Carl A. Warns, Jr. Award Scholarship
- Recipient of the Association of Corporate Counsel Award Scholarship
- B.A., Political Science, 2020
- Senior Class President
- Dean’s List
- USA South Conference Academic All-Conference Team
Bar & Court Admissions
- Illinois, 2023
- Spanish (conversational)