Katie practices primarily in the area of employment litigation, and defends employers in all aspects of employment law matters before federal and state courts and administrative agencies. Katie handles a variety of claims involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation, failure to accommodate, and other employment law issues.
Prior to joining Constangy, Katie began her legal career representing plaintiffs in a variety of employment matters. Her unique insight from her experience as a plaintiff’s attorney allows Katie to provide comprehensive and thorough advice to employers, and assist with proactively addressing employee issues.
Honors & Recognitions
Rising Star, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® (2018)
Professional & Civic Associations
- Missouri Bar Association
- St. Louis County Bar Association
Katie enjoys spending time with her husband and two dogs. Some of her favorite activities include traveling, reading, visiting local wineries and breweries, and watching Harry Potter. Katie also has a passion for philanthropy including St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Partners4Pets, and the American Heart Association.
Blogs & Videos
- Employment & Labor Insider, 12.11.18
- "If you truly pour your heart into what you believe in, even if it makes you vulnerable, amazing things can and will happen."
- Emma Watson
- Defense of EEOC, MCHR, and IDHR Charges
- Defense of employment litigation
- Sexual harassment investigations and defense
Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D., cum laude, 2016
Eastern Illinois University
- B.S., magna cum laude, Psychology, 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- Missouri, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois