UPDATE - Webinar Cancelled
On Saturday, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit granted an emergency stay of the Emergency Temporary Standard that was formally issued Friday by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Click here to read more.Since the Emergency Temporary Standard has been stayed nationally, we are cancelling the webinar that was scheduled for Wednesday, November 10th. If the stay is lifted, we will reschedule the webinar and will send a notice with the new date.
- How do I determine whether my company is covered by the ETS?
- Can we mandate that all employees be vaccinated?
- Can we make exceptions for employees who don’t want to be vaccinated?
- Do we have to pay employees for time spent getting vaccinated or being tested for COVID?
- In light of the ETS, do we still have to make reasonable accommodations for employees with disabilities or religious beliefs?
- Is this ETS going to survive in the courts?