Cameron brings a wealth of experience defending employers in a wide array of employment-related claims, such as harassment, discrimination, wage and hour class actions, PAGA, trade secret, and other employment-related disputes in both state and federal courts. His extensive experience in the courtroom allows him to skillfully advocate for his clients and protect their interests, achieving exceptional outcomes that align with their business objectives and effectively resolving legal disputes.
Cameron offers comprehensive counseling services on all aspects of employment law. He provides valuable insights on personnel decisions and complex leave interactions and ensures compliance with the ever-evolving landscape of California employment regulations. Furthermore, he assists clients in crafting meticulously tailored employment policies, agreements, and employee handbooks, ensuring full adherence to pertinent state and federal laws.
Additionally, Cameron plays a proactive role in conducting thorough investigations into allegations of harassment and misconduct concerning employees and corporate officers. His fair and meticulous approach earns the respect of clients and ensures appropriate actions are taken to foster a healthy work environment.
Cameron's passion for employment law and his strategic approach allows him to be a resource for clients seeking guidance and representation in the dynamic realm of employment law.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Sacramento County Bar Association—Labor and Employment Section
In his spare time, Cameron enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, and their two dogs. Cameron is an avid Dodgers fan, enjoys golfing, and working on the latest home improvement project.
- “Play by the rules, but be ferocious.”
- Wage & Hour Class Action/PAGA Defense
- Wage & Hour Compliance
- Counseling Defense of CRD and EEOC Charges
- Harassment/Discrimination Investigations, Defense, and Management Training
- Trade Secret/Employee Mobility Litigation & Counseling
The University of San Diego School of Law
- J.D., 2017
- 2017 ABA National Appellate Advocacy Regional Competition, finalist
- Managing Editor, Journal of Climate and Energy Law Legal Writing and Research
- Executive Moot Court Board
The University of California
- B.A., History, 2012
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California