Erica is a dedicated employment defense attorney focused on assisting employers with employment litigation prevention and defense. She represents and advises employers in all aspects of employment law matters including cases arising under Title VII, The American with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and the Missouri Human Rights Act. As a compassionate individual and attorney, Erica recognizes that each legal issue a client faces is unique and brings a client-focused approach to every matter she works on.
Erica is also a Texas certified mediator and allows her mediation training to help her find creative solutions for clients.
Professional & Civic Associations
- The Missouri Bar Young Lawyers’ Section
Prior to joining Constangy, Erica was a high school history teacher in Northwest Indiana where she also coached high school track and field and cheerleading. She still enjoys watching both sports.
Outside of work, Erica enjoys spending time with her nieces and nephews, binge watching Netflix with her dog Legend, and testing out great food at local restaurants. Erica is also an avid Michigan football fan.
News & Analysis
Speaking Engagements & Industry Publications
- “Black Girl Magic: Due Process and the Disappearance of Black Girls In Public Education,” Willamette University Social Justice & Equity Law Journal, May 2020
- "Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."Winston S. Churchill
Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- J.D., magna cum laude, 2020
- President of the Women of Law - Lois Prestage Woods Organization
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Labor Law
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund Scholar
University of Michigan
- B.A., 2013
- Dean’s List
Bar & Court Admissions
- Missouri, 2020
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri