Justin is a seasoned immigration attorney that specializes in assisting corporate clients of all sizes with navigating the complex U.S. immigration system. Justin is distinguished by his collaborative approach partnering with employers to design, implement, and manage visa programs that support strategic talent acquisition and business operation goals.
Justin has more than 14 years experience advising employers on all aspects of business immigration, and provides proactive advice to continually improve the management of visa programs. He advises on the entire spectrum of temporary and permanent visa options and provides advice tailored to the employer’s industry and culture. Justin brings a wealth of experience in immigration compliance, included I-9, E-Verify, and H-1B wage and hour matters.
Justin provides regular trainings including immigration basics, advanced issues in immigration law, and I-9 / E-Verify compliance. He has served on the Board of Directors of the International and Immigration Law Section of the Atlanta Bar Association, including serving as Chair of the Board.
Honors & Recognitions
- The Legal 500, Recommended in "Labor and Employment - Immigration" category, 2015
Professional & Civic Associations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers' Association
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
News & Analysis
New York Law School
- J.D., cum laude, 2005
- B.A., summa cum laude, 2001
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York, 2006
- Currently licensed in New York only
- Practice limited to federal matters only