Jordan is a member of the Constangy Cyber Team and brings substantial expertise and leadership to the provision of compliance advisory services. With her extensive experience in the global intersection of law and technology, Jordan works to continually evaluating and assessing legal and business opportunities and risks in order to provide public and private sector clients with vital data privacy and cybersecurity counsel and business strategic advice. She advises clients on a variety of regulations, including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)/California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act (DPPA). Additionally, she has experience with biometric data laws, global data breach standards, and federal and state unfair business practices acts and privacy frameworks such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 27001 and 27701, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Payment Credit Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Jordan represents clients in contractual negotiations pertaining to technology, data management, security, and privacy, and she assists in the development of customized, right-sized compliance programs to address numerous regulatory requirements and industry best practices. She also advises clients on cross-border data management and information governance, developing business-oriented and cost-effective strategies for information security, data privacy, and technology compliance.
Jordan's experience provides her the opportunity to represent clients in a wide range of industries, gaining valuable insight into sectors including agriculture, adtech, emerging technologies (blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI)), gaming, healthcare, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical. She advises clients on third-party management, addressing the privacy and security of their supply chain. She also collaborates with clients to develop business solutions that incorporate privacy-by-design and security-by-design principles, fusing regulatory requirements with practical, real-world solutions.
Jordan is a Cybersecurity Lecturer at the University of California, Berkeley, and a Law Professor at the Thomas R. Kline School of Law. Her academic research investigates the convergence of law and technology, as well as the practical implications of regional data protection regulations in the context of the global economy.
Jordan is a globally recognized speaker on a wide range of technology and privacy law topics. In addition, she hosts the podcast Cybersecurity and Data Privacy: The New Frontier for the American Bar Association, which concentrates on data security, privacy, and related legal topics. On the podcast, Jordan discusses a variety of topics focused on law, technology, privacy, and cybersecurity from the perspective of various industries.
Jordan is a Certified Information Privacy Professional for Europe (CIPP/E) and a Certified Information Privacy Professional for the United States (CIPP/US), as well as a Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM), as certified by the International Association of Privacy Professionals. She is a certified trainer for the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
Honors & Recognitions
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® Rising Star honoree (2019-2022)
- Main Line Today – Top Lawyers – Cybersecurity (2021, 2022)
- ABA ‘On the Rise – Top 40 Young Lawyers’, 2022 Honoree
- SC Media – 2022 Women In IT Security, Honoree in the Advocate Category
- Exeleon Magazine – 30 Most Transformational Leaders to Follow in 2022
- Host, American Bar Association’s ‘Cybersecurity and Data Privacy: The New Frontier’ Podcast
- European Union ERASMUS Grant Recipient, 2020
Professional & Civic Associations
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association, Business Law Fellow, 2020-2022
- American Bar Association, Vice Chair of the Big Data Committee, 2022-2023
- American Bar Association, Vice Chair of Membership and Diversity Committee, 2022-2023
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Chair of the Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Committee
- California Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Forbes Business Council Member, 2022
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), Member
- University of California, Berkeley, Cybersecurity Lecturer
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law, Drexel University, Law Professor
- Chestnut Hill College, Adjunct Professor
- West Chester Friends School, Board Member
- Appointed Fulbright Specialist in Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) for United States law (US) through the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) for European law (E) through the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) through the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Develop and manage global privacy and security compliance programs in collaboration with clients to meet a variety of legal requirements, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- Conduct tabletop exercises and training pertaining to numerous global privacy and security scenarios.
- Represent clients in global security and breach responses, including GDPR responses.
- Advise on data subject/consumer data requests, assisting with the development of customized solutions to address data rights within the infrastructure of a client.
- Counsel executive leadership to address cyber, privacy, and technology infrastructure strategic business risks.
- Negotiate complex contractual relationships relating to technology in a broad range of industries, including banking, healthcare, manufacturing, artificial intelligence, SaaS platforms, and gaming.
News & Analysis
Client Presentations & Firm Publications
- Clerked for Koen Lenaerts, the President Judge of the Court of Justice of the European Union.
Drexel University, Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- J.D., summa cum laude, 2013
University of Delaware
- B.S., 2010
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2019
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- New Jersey, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania